Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mr and Mrs Frog


This image is Taken from the Movie: "

The Princess and the Frog (2009)

Also Known As: Mr. and Mrs. Thavalakka..........

Genre: Animation | Comedy | Family | Fantasy

Runtime: 3 Mins

Character: A Lean frog with big head

Environment: Daily Routine Life

Situation: A Lean frog goes to hospital for bulged head and starts narrating his story


Scene – 1 Hospital

The door opened

Lean frog enters into the hospital, with his head bulged at one side.

It walks to the token machine and gets a token and sits on a chair.

Now looking to the camera, it starts narrating its story.

“Hey guys what are you looking at, there is a story beyond this bulge”

v Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Scene - 2 Good Morning

I’m Mr. Thavalakka, working as husband for my wife

Daily morning, I wake up with her love torture”

Mrs. Frog drags Mr. Frog’s face close to her face and say

“Hi honey, have a good day”

Mr. Frog screams in fear….

Every morning while waking up I scream to the hell

Only then, it is an auspicious day for her, but auspicious only for her, and for me bad time startssss

v It takes thousand workers to build a castle, Million soldiers to protect a country
BUT Just ONE woman to make a Happy HOME! Let's Thank

Scene – 3 Jogging

Mr. Frog very sadly goes for jogging with his wife and pretends to be tired.

Suddenly he got refreshed and become enthusiastic as a young beautiful frog cross followed by some children in the streets

Mrs. Frog noticed this and says “Honey why don’t you stop flirting”

“No honey, I’m just looking at the children. Aren’t they looking cute?’’

“Then why you have made your belly tight”

“Oh my god believe me honey, I’m doing exercise and this is one way to reduce my belly”

v The reason men lie is because women ask so many questions.

Scene - 4 Bath Scenes

Mr. Frog baths in a Jacuzzi, his wife jumps into the Jacuzzi.

When she jumps in, I rushed out along with water.

“What honey, you finished so quickly, I thought bathing together”

What to say

Scene – 5 Break Fast

Mr. Frog tries to catch fly, but before that lady frog catches it and looks at him romantically.

I know you are unable to tolerate it but what to do, it’s my daily routine.

v It is difficult to understand GOD. He makes such beautiful things as women. And then he turns them into Wives

Scene – 6 Shopping

Mr. and Mrs. Frog go for shopping. – While shopping Mr. Frog happens to see the same young beautiful girl and started to flirt and follow her with his mouth wide open.

While following gets a bang with a huge sound and had a big bulge on his head.

“Sorry honey I won’t see any girls hereafter, promise on you.”

“Hmm, you are my sweet husband”

v Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving

Scene – 7 Hospital

Whatever may be “I love my wife” even my head gets bulge than this.

Hey what you looking at, go and do you work.

The same girl is the doctor; she calls Mr. Frog to come in.

Mr. Frog opens his mouth looking at the doctor and enters into the room.

Door closed

*************************************End****************************

No comments: